someone named benny

i'll have a website up soon enough, but i want to capitalize on my domain name. enjoy for now.

My Photo
Name:
Location: lakewood, california, United States

Sunday, October 10, 2004

Sorry if I'm a bit pessimistic again tonight.

The Dodgers are out of the playoffs. Not that I really watch baseball, up until this weekend. I guess it was just interesting to see how the underdogs could pull it off. Yesterday they performed a miracle by playing a perfect game, something worth celebrating over.

Today I went through a major, gut-wrenching, disappointment. I really don't want to get into the slightest of details about it. Not even a whisper. But if you've felt short-changed all your life in this one particular area, and something good finally comes up, you're bound to wonder if you're being set up for the major fall. Turns out I was right. Good thing I came emotionally prepared.

So yeah, that happened. After that experience, I wanted the Dodgers to win, at least just as a symbol of hope for me. Didn't happen. Life goes on. As it should.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home