someone named benny

i'll have a website up soon enough, but i want to capitalize on my domain name. enjoy for now.

My Photo
Name:
Location: lakewood, california, United States

Sunday, January 28, 2007

Tomorrow I'm starting 120days.

I want to lose at least 30 pounds in four months, as well as generally improve my shoddy life.

Here are some of my goals:
  • Take a workout walk everyday.
  • Lift weights
  • Drink 8 glasses of water.
  • Eat less / eat right.
  • Weigh myself everyday at 7:30 a.m. to compare results.
  • Do at least one creative thing per day, so I wouldn't be lazy.
  • Design a marker for each day to go with the blog.
  • Blog my results here.
I bought a digital scale so I could keep track of my weight and be more encouraged to keep my pace. This website on lifehack inspired me to do it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home