someone named benny

i'll have a website up soon enough, but i want to capitalize on my domain name. enjoy for now.

My Photo
Name:
Location: lakewood, california, United States

Saturday, June 24, 2006

I'm singing today. I've got my arrangements in my laptop ready to go. I'm going to test them out on the church system first and see what happens.

This is my first try at going solo. Terribly solo. Just me, my guitar, my laptop and my harmonica. I really wish I had a band behind me. But I can live with what I have now. I am thoroughly satisfied with the backing tracks I produced over the last week. I figured, if it's going to sound like a computer, I might as well go balls out on it.

I'm nervous as to what the outcome's going to be like. Will people buy it? Can I sell it well enough? I guess I've wanted to do this for a long time and Erin's party gave me an excuse to do so.

Johanna told me, if I want something bad enough, I'm going to do whatever it takes to get it. This is my one shot to see if I want this bad enough.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home